GRS Bifrost Stock Green
GRS is proud to present the all new Bifrost riflestock. A completely new generation of riflestock combining all the most popularly requested features with our latest manufacturing technology.
The main body of the GRS Bifrost is made of glass fibre reinforced composite materials with rubber surfaces on the ergonomic grip and forend area which assure full control of your rifle at all times. Flush cup sling mounts allow for quick detachment of your rifle sling whenever necessary.
The new upgraded GRS SpeedLock II adjustment system makes it easy to customise your perfect stock to body fit. GRS SpeedLock II will now confidently withhold the recoil of even the heaviest calibres and offers the following standard adjustments; length of pull, cheek piece height, height and canting of pad.
The GRS Bifrost Rifle stock is configured with Picatinny rail mounting positions on the forend, on the side of the fore end and on the rear stock for mounting bipods, lights, lasers, monopods or other applications.
One Picatinny rail is included with the original rifle stock, and more are sold separately in sets of two.
- 30-65% fibre glass reinforced rifle stock
- GRS SpeedLock II adjustment system
- Ergonomic grip with black rubber surface
- GRS Limbsaver Airtec recoil pad
- Prepared for Versapod spigot
- Prepared for mounting Picatinny rails
- 1 picatinny rail included
- 2 piece quick detachable flush cup sling mounts
- Canting of recoil pad in 5deg increments
- Recommended torque settings 5.2nm
- Weight 1.35kg